Partner and Network Groups
- International Fellowship of Reconciliation (IFOR), Netherlands.
- Swedish Ecumenical Women’s Group, Sweden.
- Save a Family Plan India & Canada : CIDA Sustainability through Participation, Empowerment, and Decentralization (SPED II).
- Sakhi Crisis Intervention Center and Sakhi Counseling Center.
- Cochin Corporation: Shanti Bhavan Crisis Intervention Center – Government of Kerala.
- Social Welfare Board – Government of Kerala.
- Lawyers Collective, New Delhi
- British Deputy High Commission, Chennai
Cultural Academy for Peace is a member of
- The [Kerala] State Planning Committee Board.
- The International Fellowship of Reconciliation (IFOR) – Women’s Peace Makers Programme Asia Regional Desk board.
- Southern Regional Board member – Indo Global Social Service Society (IGSS India).
- Ernakulam District Police Committee on Prevention of Atrocities against Women, Government of Kerala , INDIA.
- Anti Corruption Committee – Revenue Department of Ernakulam District Government of Kerala , INDIA.
- Founder member of the Indo Tibetan Forum for Human Rights Kerala , INDIA.
- The District Level Monitoring Committee to enforce the Cable Television Network (Regulation) Act of 1995.
Other Social Involvements
- Cultural Academy for Peace functions as the Gender Consultant for several governmental and non-governmental organisations.
- Cultural Academy for Peace is an official service provider under the ‘Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005, India ‘.
- Cultural Academy for Peace Chairperson was awarded the “1000 WOMEN FOR THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE 2005” – A global initiative by the Switzerland government parliamentarians recognising the initiative and contributions of women in peace building. (www.1000peacewomen.org).
- Cultural Academy for Peace Chairperson was Nominated for the ‘NOBEL PEACE PRIZE 2005’ as one of the “1000 WOMEN FOR THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE 2005”.
- Cultural Academy for Peace Chairperson was awarded the ‘SPIRIT OF ASSISI NATIONAL AWARD 2008’ by the ‘Franciscan Centre for Peace and Dialogue’ for ‘her tireless work among the women victims of violence both in the public sphere and in the private domain
Cultural Academy for Peace was represented at
- United Nations World Conference in Beijing , China (1995).
- United Nations World Conference Beijing +5 in New York (2000).
- United Nations World Conference Beijing +10 in New York (2005).
- The United Nations Special Programme on Women and Culture of Non-Violence and Peace, Vietnam.