Capacity Building Training Institute
The Training Institute aims to provide peace education to people from all walks of life, to equip them with adequate skills and develop strategies for relationship building that leads to a positive social change. The institute helps people become more effective peace and nonviolence activists by providing short term and long term training and certified courses in conflict management and nonviolent mediation.
The training held across the country offers
- Capacity and relationship building
- Legal Literacy
- Leadership, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Negotiation and mediation skills
- Interpersonal relationship
- Creative problem solving
- Gender sensitization
- Nonviolent strategies to deal with violence of all forms
- Interaction with experienced activist working for peace, equality and community empowerment globally
- Opportunity to network with other peace activists
- International Cross cultural exposures
Training is imparted to
• Motivated men and women from all walks of life.
• Educators and students from schools and colleges.
• Voluntary organizations.
• Religious / Secular groups and institutions.
• Business houses and entrepreneurs.
• Government departments, lawyers, police and political leaders.