Partner and Network Groups
- International Fellowship of Reconciliation (IFOR), Netherlands.
- Lawyers Collective, New Delhi
- British Deputy High Commission, Chennai
- Centre for Constitutional Rights, Research and Advocacy(CCRRA)
- Federation of Women Lawyers
- Centre for Social Research (CSR)
- Cultural Connections
- Global Women’s Network
- Itacha College
Cultural Academy for Peace is a member of
- The International Fellowship of Reconciliation (IFOR) – Women’s Peace Makers Program Asia Regional Desk board.
- Indian Council of Social Welfare (ICSW)
- Ernakulam District Police Committee on Prevention of Atrocities against Women, Government of Kerala , INDIA
- Ernakulam District Local Level Complaint Committee- Sexual harassement of women in work places.
- Family Welfare Committee constituted by Kerala State Legal Services Authority (KeLSA)
Other Social Involvements
- The members of Cultural Academy for Peace functions as the Gender Consultants for several governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Cultural Academy for Peace is a service provider under the ‘Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005, India’ with mandatory legal powers.
- Vocational and life skill education for disadvantaged and victimized women and girls.
- Special training programs for children at coastal belt, as per request from School authorities and Police Stations.
- Awareness Programs of Rural, Urban and Coastal Schools of PTA members on Parenting, Psycho-social & emotional needs of Children, How to bring up healthy Children, Adolescent problems, Legal rights, POCSO Act etc.
- Awareness programs for Police, Resident Associations, Kudumbashree members, Anganawadi teachers on Child Rights, Women rights, DV Act etc.
- Conducted training programs for Panchayath elected representatives of Ernakulam District. Adolescent and Children’s clubs were formed in Vypin where several activities and programs including protection of Nature, Cyber Crime, Drugs & Substance Abuse, Civic Responsibilities, Exposure visits to different Children’s Homes, Police Stations etc.
- Gender sensitive, active nonviolence training to various sections of society including Government officials, the Police force, lawyers, educationalists, religious groups, NGOs, grass root women and men etc.
- Non violent Conflict Management & Mediation Skill Training
To bring about better and effective results in our functional area we network with:
- Government Departments
- Women activist groups
- Police departments
- Lawyers’ forums
- Religious groups etc
Cultural Academy for Peace gets involved in lobbying with various government departments and organizations for the formation of suitable laws and policies and their effective implementation.