By Volunteering with Us!
Volunteering is a great way to give back to the community and to help the residents at our shelter home. By volunteering with Cultural Academy for Peace, you can join a dedicated team of national as well as international volunteers working to achieve sustainable development on women’s empowerment initiatives. Supporting the Cultural Academy for Peace with your time and skills is an invaluable gift. We can work together to make a positive difference in the lives of girls and women in the local community, raise awareness of issues impacting families’ lives, and support a global voice that is standing up for the educational, healthcare, and economic rights of women everywhere.
Here are some of the fields where we require volunteers:
1. To provide art and group therapy programs for the residents at the shelter home.
2. To provide career guidance to children and employment training to women who are looking for jobs and wish to work.
3. To provide tuition lessons to the girls during their study leave and on holidays.
4. To assist the staff with the office administration work as well as in cleaning the office and its surroundings.
5. To take legal literacy classes to the residents regarding their rights, duties and various Acts and recent amendments.
6. To come up with and conduct awareness and prevention programs to the residents as well as to the community.
7. To be there as a full time on-call translator who can act as a mediator between the staff team and those residents who are referred to us from other states, and those who cannot follow Malayalam & English.
For any queries, feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your support, as do all the survivors who couldn’t live without it!